Any school seeking to recruit new governors may send us details of the vacancy and we will then be able to publicise it through our news channels, twitter etc… All recent/current vacancies will also be listed here on this page.
The sort of details that will help include:
- What sort of candidate you are seeking,
- What time commitment you expect,
- Some introductory material about the governing body & the school (maybe a picture), and
- Details of how to apply.
This list is compiled automatically from recent news items advertising vacancies, if it is empty this will be because all recent vacancy posts have expired (deleted by default after 6 months or as agreed). Click on the heading to view the whole item.
- Governor Vacancies in Harpenden - Community Governor Vacancies in Harpenden Sauncey Wood Primary in Harpenden would love to hear from you if you have legal or marketing background skills and a desire to get involved with a small, friendly primary school. They need a time commitment of 5 – 10 hours per month (evenings and occasionally daytime) and will give […]
- Governor Vacancy in St Albans - Governor Vacancy in St Albans Killigrew Primary School is looking for a couple of non-parent governors to support great education in the local community. Killigrew is a lovely school, with excellent teaching staff, on the edge of St. Albans with fantastic grounds and an ethos that focuses on the well-rounded development of our children. The following extracts […]
- Local Pensions Member Schools - Local Pensions Member Schools – Substitute Member Required HCC are seeking a substitute governor member to the HCC Local Pensions Board. Board members will be paid reasonable expenses for their attendance at board meetings. If you would like to be considered as the member to represent schools and employers on the Local Pension Board then […]
Last Updated on