Any school seeking to recruit new governors may send us details of the vacancy and we will then be able to publicise it through our news channels, twitter etc… All recent/current vacancies will also be listed here on this page.
The sort of details that will help include:
- What sort of candidate you are seeking,
- What time commitment you expect,
- Some introductory material about the governing body & the school (maybe a picture), and
- Details of how to apply.
This list is compiled automatically from recent news items advertising vacancies, if it is empty this will be because all recent vacancy posts have expired (deleted by default after 6 months or as agreed). Click on the heading to view the whole item.
- Three Schools Looking to Recruit Governors - Three Schools Looking to Recruit Governors Schools in Stevenage and Baldock are looking to recruit Governors, can you help? Brandles Boys Secondary Special School – Baldock, Hartsfield JMI Primary – Baldock, Longmeadow Primary – Stevenage.
- Local Pensions Member Schools - Local Pensions Member Schools – Substitute Member Required HCC are seeking a substitute governor member to the HCC Local Pensions Board. Board members will be paid reasonable expenses for their attendance at board meetings. If you would like to be considered as the member to represent schools and employers on the Local Pension Board then […]