In using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Hertfordshire Association of School Governors (HASG) makes this website available in good faith, but it does not warrant that the website will always be available. You agree not to hold HASG liable for any non-availability of this website.
- HASG aims to ensure that the information on the website is timely and accurate. However, HASG cannot be held liable for any factual error in the information offered on this website, nor for the time taken to provide the information. If this is important to you, you are advised to independently verify the information offered by other means, within the timescales you require.
- Opinions expressed on the website are those of the authors, and not necessarily those of HASG, its officers, or its Executive Committee.
- Any links provided to external websites do not necessarily imply HASG endorsement or approval of those websites, and HASG cannot be held liable for their content.
- Twitter links or retweets do not necessarily imply an endorsement of the views expressed, or the person or organisation which made them.
- Where content is the copyright of HASG, governors of member schools are welcome to use it for personal or governing body use. Any other form of publication requires prior written permission from HASG. If HASG is not the copyright holder, please contact the author either via the HASG or directly, for publishing permission.