Any school seeking to recruit new governors may send us details of the vacancy and we will then be able to publicise it through our news channels, twitter etc… All recent/current vacancies will also be listed here on this page.
The sort of details that will help include:
- What sort of candidate you are seeking,
- What time commitment you expect,
- Some introductory material about the governing body & the school (maybe a picture), and
- Details of how to apply.
This list is compiled automatically from recent news items advertising vacancies, if it is empty this will be because all recent vacancy posts have expired (deleted by default after 6 months or as agreed). Click on the heading to view the whole item.
- Governor Vacancies in Harpenden - Community Governor Vacancies in Harpenden Sauncey Wood is a one form entry Primary School with 186 pupils on roll in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. The School’s mission is to “grow curious minds” with the education and wellbeing of the children at the heart of every decision they make – the school prides itself on supporting each child […]
- Local Pensions Member Schools - Local Pensions Member Schools – Substitute Member Required HCC are seeking a substitute governor member to the HCC Local Pensions Board. Board members will be paid reasonable expenses for their attendance at board meetings. If you would like to be considered as the member to represent schools and employers on the Local Pension Board then […]