Since March 2016 the Hertfordshire Association of School Governors (HASG) has been working closely with the Local Authority to provide an additional session of the joint Headteacher and Governor briefing, specifically targeting Governors. During this time the additional session has been well attended.
We are delighted to announce the date for the next session is Thursday 26th March 2020. It will take place between 6 pm – 8 pm with light refreshments served at 5:30 pm at the Beales Hotel, Hatfield (AL10 9NG). Please feel free to join us.
The programme agenda will be published here when available so please check back nearer the time.
Numbers are limited so to avoid disappointment and to assist with catering arrangements, please confirm your attendance by emailing email@example.com.
Note about Handouts
Colleagues, in a bid to reduce wastage and printing costs please be aware that we will no longer be handing out printed presentations at our updates. These will be available to print or download onto your electronic device prior to the event from The Grid or the Governors’ portal.
Handouts For December 2019
- Hertfordshire Headteacher Updates November 2019;
- Handout 1 – DfE Updates – Autumn Term 2019;
- Handout 2 – Term Dates 21-22 and 22-23 Consultation Document.
- Summer Term 2020
Governors Session – Hatfield
17 June 2020 (Wed)
Beales Hotel, Hatfield
- Annual Conference & AGM
7th November 2020 (Sat)
About the Briefings
The Hertfordshire Headteacher updates provide:
- a direct information stream from Hertfordshire County Council to school leaders.
- a regular update on current DfE and Ofsted initiatives alongside local and national priorities.
- important information which is relevant to all schools and academies, regardless of their phase or status.
- high-quality executive summaries of key information, with appropriate follow up materials clearly identified and sign-posted.
These briefings complement those sessions offered by Herts for Learning.