Herts for Learning will be hosting a teacher recruitment fair on Saturday 14th March 2015 at the Hertfordshire Development Centre in Stevenage to help schools address the issue of recruiting quality teaching staff.
This event is being promoted through a national and local advertising campaign and is aimed at attracting current, past or new teachers, or anyone thinking of entering teaching as a profession. Every school in Hertfordshire has been invited to host a free exhibition stand and meet with attendees to discuss current and future teaching opportunities.
If you are a current, past or new teacher, or interested in teaching as a profession this is an essential event for you to attend.
Where can you meet 100s of schools face to face and talk about real jobs? Representatives from 100s of Hertfordshire schools will be available to discuss current and future teaching opportunities. Schools Direct and other teacher training providers will also be attending.
- Free to attend.
- Free on-site parking.
- Inspiring workshops.
- Free shuttle bus from Stevenage train station.
- Event sponsored by Herts for Learning.
Come along and attend free workshops:
- Unmissable tips on applying for your first teaching job,
- Train to Teach (run by the National College of Teaching and Leadership),
- Returning to teaching,
- Thinking of a new career path? Re-train as a teacher from another profession,
- Induction, support and training programmes for newly qualified teachers (NQTs) in Herts,
- Fast tracking programme – increase your subject knowledge,
- Progress your leadership career in Herts,
- Why Teach in Hertfordshire?
Further information can be obtained from Lynnette Dexter, Head of Marketing at Herts for Learning Ltd., via email on Lynette.Dexter@nullHertsforlearning.co.uk. HfL website is http://www.hertsforlearning.co.uk/.
You can download a copy of a poster below: