Exchanging Excellence® Closing Gaps Conference 2014:
A synthesis of best practice!
Taking place Monday 7th July 2014, 9.30am to 4.00pm at the Hertfordshire Development Centre, Robertson House, Stevenage, SG1 2FQ.
This evidence-based cross phase conference is a must for ALL Hertfordshire schools as we bring together and celebrate best practice that is having the most impact in Closing Gaps and improving outcomes for pupils both nationally and across the county.
National Pupil Premium Champion, John Dunford (pictured), will be our keynote speaker and delegates will be able to choose from a range of practical and inspirational workshops which will draw upon best practice uncovered through the research phase of the Closing Gaps project, led by David Birch and Marc Rowland.
A detailed programme for the day will follow shortly.
This conference will:
- Provide you with effective, tried and tested strategies on how to close gaps for pupils eligible for pupil premium and improve outcomes for all pupils, both in Hertfordshire and nationally
- Demonstrate the impact of projects that are already underway in Hertfordshire including the primary phase RANGe project (Raising Achievement Narrowing Gaps effectively)
- Give you opportunities to engage with other Hertfordshire schools to hear what they are doing, exchange best practice and develop collaborations
- Offer workshops from a range of schools in different circumstances and contexts that have discovered approaches that have really made a difference
- Share our ideas and invite you to help shape Hertfordshire’s plans to take this learning to the next level
The subsidised cost of attending this conference for Hertfordshire schools is £50.00 per person (including all day catering). To book your place at this event please visit www.thegrid.org/schoolworkforce/training using course code: 14CON/001A
Herts for Learning
Exchanging Excellence® is our umbrella programme for all of the work we are doing and plan to do in the future, to find and share best practice and professional learning with our customers on a range of current and relevant topics. For further information:
Visit the HfL web site: www.hertsforlearning.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: @HertsLearning #HfLExchEx