Diary Dates for 2021/22
The following diary dates and times have been set for the Headteachers’ Update Governors’ sessions but, since the Beales Hotel is now closed, the venue(s) are yet to be announced.
- Autumn Term – Wednesday 1st December 2021, 6 pm – 8 pm,
- Spring Term – Monday 7th March, 6 pm – 8 pm, and
- Summer Term – Wednesday 8th June,6 pm – 8 pm.
Herts for Learning AGM
The 2021 AGM of Herts for Learning Limited will take place on Wednesday 29th September 2021 at 5 pm, online via Livestorm.
The HfL AGM provides a valuable opportunity for shareholders to share their views and communicate with the Board of Directors. All headteachers and chairs of governors from HfL shareholding schools are invited to attend this meeting. If you are unable to attend yourself, you are welcome to nominate a representative to attend in your place. They can register their attendance using this registration link.
All shareholders are encouraged to submit their proxy votes in advance of the meeting (the voting form is included in the Notice of AGM below). Submission of a proxy vote will not preclude shareholders from attending the virtual AGM and/or voting online at the AGM. Completed proxy forms must be returned by email, no later than 5 pm on Monday 27th September 2021, to Board@nullhertsforlearning.co.uk
Please find below links to:
- The Notice of AGM 2021 (including details of proxy voting, if you are unable to make the meeting),
- HfL’s Annual Report to Shareholders 2021,
- HfL’s Accounts and Financial Statements for 2020-21.
The business to be conducted at the meeting includes:
- Board changes and development – Gavin Flynn, Chair of the Board,
- Review of the Year – Andrew de Csilléry, Managing Director,
- Receiving the Company’s Annual Report and Accounts for year ending 31st March 2021,
- The appointment and remuneration of the Auditors for the financial year ending 31st March 2022,
- Shareholder Question & Answer session.