The January/February edition of the paper is now in schools, with a spotlight on science including ideas for science week, how to take part in Safer Internet Day 2016 and also news from Hertfordshire schools’ and Herts for Learning.
This HfL monthly newspaper has something for all staff based in schools and school governors, whether looking for a little light reading on current educational news or for courses to further your professional development.
This edition also includes:
- information on the 2016 Recruitment fair,
- discount rates for Encyclopaedia Britannica,
- how schools can benefit from a new budget toolkit,
- Hertfordshire school contacts British astronaut Major Tim Peake,
- P2P pilot launches in secondary school,
- and much more!
Do you have something you want us to cover? Get in touch!
If you or your Chair of Governors would like to receive extra copies for the governing body please get in touch with Ryan Fisher at Ryan.Fisher@nullHertsforlearning.co.uk who welcomes any feedback or content suggestions for future editions.