Headteacher & Governor Update – 21st June 2018
We are delighted to announce that the date for the next session is Thursday 21st June 2018. It will take place between 6pm – 8pm with light refreshments served at 5.30pm at the Beales Hotel, Hatfield (AL10 9NG). Please feel free to join us.
These Hertfordshire Headteacher Updates continue under the steer of Debra Massey (Headteacher at Howe Dell) for the Summer term. We hope you will join us and support Debra in delivering these sessions.
The Hertfordshire Headteacher updates provide:
- a direct information stream from Hertfordshire County Council to school leaders.
- a regular update on current DfE and Ofsted initiatives alongside local and national priorities.
- important information which is relevant to all schools and academies, regardless of their phase or status.
- high quality executive summaries of key information, with appropriate follow up materials clearly identified and sign-posted.
These briefings complement those sessions offered by Herts for Learning.
Agenda items this term will include:
- The Hertfordshire perspective
- Current updates from the DfE and Ofsted
- Safeguarding update
- Schools HR update
- An update from the Virtual School
…. plus other relevant topics which will be confirmed nearer the time.
Please confirm attendance
To assist with catering arrangements please confirm your attendance by emailing Caroline Inglis on email@example.com.