Herts for Learning AGM
The Herts for Learning (HfL) Annual General Meeting (AGM) provides a valuable opportunity for shareholders to share their views and communicate with our Board of Directors. All headteachers and chairs of governors from shareholding schools are invited to attend this meeting. If you are unable to attend yourself, you are welcome to nominate a representative to attend in your place.
Downloads for Pre-reading
- The Notice of AGM (including details of proxy voting, if you are unable to make the meeting).
- HfL’s Annual Report 2019.
- HfL’s Accounts and Financial Statements for 2018-19.
- Results of HfL’s Annual Shareholder Survey 2019.
The business to be conducted at the meeting includes:
- An overview of Board changes and developments
- A review of the year
- Receiving the Company’s Annual Report and Accounts for year ending 31st March 2019
- The appointment and remuneration of the Auditors for the financial year ending 31st March 2020
- The amendment of HfL’s Articles of Association
- Shareholder Question & Answer session
The AGM will conclude with a presentation and discussion on The Great School Framework© by Rachel Macfarlane, HfL’s Director of Education Services.
Where, when etc…
The AGM is on Thursday 3rd October at the Hertfordshire Development Centre, Six Hills Way, Stevenage SG1 2FQ. The meeting starts at 5 pm with refreshments available from 4:30 pm.
Please RSVP using the link>>> AGM RSVP