Headteacher & Governor Briefing – 8th March 2018
These most recent Briefing took place on Thursday 8th March 2018 at the Beales Hotel, Hatfield. These briefings have previously been delivered by Marcus Cooper but as some of you may know Marcus has now left the Local Authority. The Hertfordshire Headteacher Updates will continue under the steer of Debra Massey (Headteacher at Howe Dell) for the Autumn and Spring terms.
The Briefing addressed the following:
- Hertfordshire perspective:
- Elective Home Education – Jenny Coles, Director of Children’s Services,
- DfE Social Mobility – Simon Newland, Operations Director, Education,
- Hertfordshire Bees, Sally Orr, Head of Family Services Commissioning, &
- Launch of HfL Governors Portal, Sue Lowndes, Head of Adoption & Fostering.
- Ofsted Updates, Debra Massey, Headteacher, Howe Dell School,
- Safeguarding Updates, Frazer Smith, Team Leader: LADO & CPSLO,
- HR Updates – Dave Windridge, HfL Head of HR & Recruitment Services,
- Hertfordshire Catering Limited, Ian Hamilton, Chief Finance Officer.
To view the presentation material, click the following link: