Autumn 2017 Heads & Governors’ Update
The Autumn 2017 Heads & Governors’ Update takes place on Tuesday 21st November, at Beales Hotel in Hatfield, from 6.00pm to 8.00pm. These updates provide:
- a direct information stream from Hertfordshire County Council to school leaders and governors.
- a regular update on current DfE and Ofsted initiatives alongside local and national priorities.
- important information which is relevant to all schools and academies, regardless of their phase or status.
- high quality executive summaries of key information, with appropriate follow up materials clearly identified and sign-posted.
The Agenda will include our standing items about:
- The Hertfordshire and national perspective,
- Current updates from the DfE and Ofsted,
- Schools HR and safeguarding update,
- Family First,
- Career Expo – 1st March 2018,
- ‘Rocket into the Future’.
To assist with catering arrangements please confirm your attendance by emailing Caroline Inglis on email@example.com.